blade (plural blades)
- The sharp-edged or pointed working end of a tool or utensil, e.g., a knife, chisel, or screwdriver.
- Thin plate, foil.
- The flat or expanded part of a leaf or petal of a plant
- metaphorically Any weapon or tool consisting of a blade (sword, knife, etc.)
- Any of the arms of a propeller. E.g., The plane has a four blade propeller.
- (ultimate frisbee) A throw characterized by a tight parabolic trajectory due to a steep lateral attitude.
- (rowing jargon) An oar.
- (slang, mainly US) A homosexual, usually male.
- (archaeology) A piece of prepared, sharp edged stone, often flint, at least twice as long as it is wide.
5 letters in word "blade": A B D E L.
Anagrams of blade:
Words found within blade: